Monday, January 28, 2013

Living up to my New Year's Resolutions

I made a LOT of New Year's Resolutions. A lot. There are daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Several of those goals have to do with card making and blogging. I am required (by New Year's Resolution law) to post two cards a month to my blog, and to enter at least one challenge a month using a card I've posted. It's pretty late in the month, so I need to post this quickly to enter a challenge and post another card by Thursday, eek!



This is a card I created for the Saturated Canary Challenge #35 -- Movie Inspiration. I used Glossy Accents on her glasses frames, and a little glitter on her eyelids and edges of her glasses, which hopefully is visible in the picture below:
The inspiration for this card actually comes from two movies -- "The Christmas Kiss" and "Head Over Heels." I'm a sucker for geek-who-gets-the-guy-of-her-dreams movies and books. I wonder why? ;-)

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - Movie Inspiration (The Christmas Kiss and Head Over Heels)
Stampin' for the Weekend - Something Girly


I'm looking forward to more challenges -- I like having parameters to build a card around!

2 comments:

  1. great card..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie this is so pretty, love it, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete