Thursday, January 31, 2013

By the skin of my teeth...


That seems like such an odd saying -- "by the skin of my teeth." I'll have to look up what it means. Anyhow, I needed -- per NYRL (New Year's Resolution Law) -- to post a second card before the end of the month. That would be today. So I made a card last night specifically to fulfill this resolution and juuuust barely made it!



This used the Saturated Canary image Princess Rose Red, which is available here. I also used Stampin' Up! designer paper, SU! cardstock, and some ribbon I saved from a Christmas gift (sometimes I'm as excited to get the wrapping as I am for the gift inside!). I masked the image and made the clouds with Tim Holtz distress ink -- a technique I saw both on Krista's (Saturated Canary artist) blog, and while watching some videos on YouTube. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment