Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fame and fortune, here I come...


or not! Well, Week 3 of the TGF Royal Battle has begun, and the scrapbook pages are posted. Our team is the Ink Tossers, and here is a sneak peek of the page. You'll have to go to The Greeting Farm gallery to see the whole thing, though!

We also need votes! If you've submitted a comment before, you know it's not completely streamlined process ... but we would really appreciate the votes! Your comment counts as a vote, and you can vote for up to three different entries.

I hope you all like the Ink Tossers' page!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! We didn't make it to round 4 :) I am not sure if the others will still do the 4th challenge... I want to join but I have to finish the deadlines that I need to do else I'd get in trouble lol :) The new challenge "candy" packaging sounds fun! Maybe I'll do a project but it'll be real late :) yeah! Have a great weekend and thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete