Sunday, April 4, 2010

Keep on Swimming...


Well, the team I am on for The Greeting Farm battle has moved on to Week 2!


Our team is the Ink Tossers, and Joanne made the card our team entered. The challenge was an easel card, and she made a super cute Mer-Ian starfish-shaped card. Hopefully, the Ink Tossers will be one of the 25 teams that moves on to next week. If we do (*fingers crossed*) Jessica and I will make a card for Week 3, and our team will decide collectively which one to enter. To vote for the Ink Tossers (and you know you want to!), go to http://www.thegreetingfarm.com/ and visit the Gallery. From there, go to Contests/Challenges --> TGF Royal Battle --> Week 2. If you've never submitted a comment before, you'll need to register. Commenting on the card is a vote, so let us know what you like about Joanne's card!


Above is the easel card I made to play along for the Week 2 challenge. It's my first easel card ever, and I'm not thrilled with it, but I definitely like the concept and technique.

4 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic, I Love the details, so clever and wish your team good luck! Hope you are well, sorry haven't been round for ages, just catching up with my commenting and thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments... BiG HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great easel card! I didn't see it before the pics went in. Were you hiding it? This so could have beat mine...seriously!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joanne...why didn't you show us this sooner...it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog today

    (btw the character on my niece's cake is a nick jr. cartoon, "Ni Hao Kai-Lan" :))

    ReplyDelete